Monday, April 30, 2012

I.O.U

Hi Readers!

I sincerely apologize for not posting this past weekend; I always try to bake something one a week and blog about it on the weekend. Not because I feel an obligation, but because it is my outlet for stress. However, with all the projects, papers and assignments I have due for the end of the semester, my free time has seriously been lacking.

So here's my promise to you:



This Thursday, to celebrate the completion of my twelve page seminar paper, I will bake an Applesauce cake and blog about it. The recipe is my future mother-in-law's and it is my fiance's favorite. I've been dying to try making it own my own for the past week, but time just slipped away.

Next week, once finals are almost over, I plan on baking Snickerdoodles for my mother-in-law for Mother's Day. I'll probably do a double batch because there are one of my mom's favorites too.

So there's your schedule for the next two weeks. Give me some time to complete it, and you will not be disappointed!


No comments:

Post a Comment